Skip to main content

Link Up

Finish The Sentence With Jake & Holly

Hey!  I've never done a link up before but I thought, why not.  My page sucks and I'm almost embarrassed to link up and have some really cool "professional" type bloggers look at it, but oh well.  Make fun if you want, I'm a stressed out teacher, that hasn't even had time to blog in ages.

Anyways I read these link up things all the time, always wanted to join in the fun.  This one looked fun...so here it goes.  I hope I don't suck.  BTW, I'm such I loser I don't know how to link up right, sorry I'm a failure



My happy place... Walking down Broadway in Nashville, TN.  I love all the live music you can hear from every honky tonk.  Or at a musical.... Or at a live concert... Or the beach...  Pretty much if you get my out of the house or work I'm friggin' happy.

Whatever happened to... Andrew Keegan.  I may google that later.  (and yes the Full House song popped in my head too)

So what if I.... am 27, unmarried, childless and still living with my mom.  I buy new clothes and stuff, you buy diapers and formula....I win.

E! needs a reality show about... Trumann.....

My go-to fast food meal is... McDonald's pink slime Chicken Nuggets with Sweet and Sour sauce and French Fries.  I love that crap.

You might not know that I... wear glasses.  Apparently 250 kids at East Poinsett County Elementary didn't know that today "Ms. Megan, what happened to your eyes?".

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... football?  That's where they throw that brown ball down the field and run?  And sometimes the kick it?   Steve Young....wait....he's retired...was he even a quarterback?  Who knows. 

If I could... sing I'd try out for American Idol

My personality is awesome because... because I'm funny.......

Twerking is.... for private times.

I think it's super gross when... when someone spits their food out of their mouth into a napkin.  just hold your nose and swallow.

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... every time she twerks a kitten dies.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CMA Fest Weekend

I am a big country music fan.  Plus I'm a big fan of live music.  Also I am a huge fan of Music City.  So it's a no brainer that CMA Fest is one of my favorite things on the planet. I feel in love with CMA Fest last year when I went.  It was amazing. This year I wasn't sure I was getting to go.  I was a little bummed. However, by pure accident I ordered tickets for the Opry to see Carrie Underwood on Friday June 7.  I didn't realize that it was CMA Fest weekend until I tried to book a hotel and there were not hotels in Nashville.  Oops. So I booked a hotel in Brentwood and decided to make the most out of my happy mistake!  So Friday, we rolled into down in a ran storm and found our hotel.  We changed clothes and got ready then headed out to the Opry.  We went to Orpy Mills Mall first, I hit up the Vera Bradley Outlet and got some sweet deals. Then we went to the Opry.  It was a great show, I did miss Little Jimmy Dickens...

Jeans

No matter how stores try to candy coat it, there is a certain stigma around the plus size section of stores.  They can call it curvy or misses or whatever, but we all know what it is.  There is an imaginary line in the middle of the store where no one wants to cross.  At least that's how I feel about it.  I'm sure the girls on the "regular" side could careless, or the workers for that matter, but I always feel self conscious when shopping on the side of the store.  Sure, you get used to it and laugh when you're with your skinny friends and say "I'll be over on the big girl side" and saunter on your way to the plus size section.  While you began to search through the racks on your side, you secretly long to be on the other side of the store, where there is double, sometimes triple the selection of clothes.  You find something, take it back to the dressing room to try it on.  It doesn't look right, it's too tight, it's not what you thought ...

Miss Megan's Favorite Things

I blogged about some of my favorite things before, but it kind wasn't a good blog and I quit after a few things, so I thought I'd do it again.  If I was rich, or had a super famous blog I'd give something away.  But I am neither rich or a famous blogger, so therefore you can just read about my favorite things and maybe purchase them for yourself.  Trust me, I think they are awesome or I wouldn't be wasting my time telling you about them. Julep Deep Clean  This is my newest find.  I got it in my Julep Maven box (I'll get to that in a second).  This sells for $40.00 on their website . This is an excellent face cleaner.  It cleans all the make up off your face, literally.  It smells a little bit like furniture polish, but I actually kind of like it. Back to the Julep Maven box, if you have 19.99 laying around every month this is a good investment.  You take a short quiz, they tell you what your style profile is.  Every mon...